Forums are back in action! ×

Excited and needed to share...with like minded people

So anyone who has followed my rantings knows I am a pole dancer and I am very passionate about it! I was really excited that we have a pro-pole dancer coming to the studio where I learned all the basic. I immediately signed up for all three workshops, Liquid Motion and Advanced Pole for 3 hours back to back then the next day 3 hours of accro yoga. I contacted the instructor Accro Brandon and asked it he did private session! Now before the yoga class I will be taking a 2 hour private session with him! I have a little less than a month to prepare my body for 8 hours of advanced work in two days! 

To me it sounds like tons of fun, I am always excited to learn new things that I enjoy. I might be beat the next week but who cares I will hopefully learn dozens of new things! 

Just had to share with someone since most people think I am crazy!

• Like 1

So anyone who has followed my rantings knows I am a pole dancer and I am very passionate about it! I was really excited that we have a pro-pole dancer coming to the studio where I learned all the basic. I immediately signed up for all three workshops, Liquid Motion and Advanced Pole for 3 hours back to back then the next day 3 hours of accro yoga. I contacted the instructor Accro Brandon and asked it he did private session! Now before the yoga class I will be taking a 2 hour private session with him! I have a little less than a month to prepare my body for 8 hours of advanced work in two days! 

To me it sounds like tons of fun, I am always excited to learn new things that I enjoy. I might be beat the next week but who cares I will hopefully learn dozens of new things! 

Just had to share with someone since most people think I am crazy!

Great!  Glad to hear you've got something set up that you love!  I'm sure you'll be fine too, especially if you've already been pole-dancing for a little while.  The body is amazingly adaptable.  

And what's wrong with being crazy?!  Crazy is a good thing, IMO.  

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™