Forums are back in action! ×

I like cookies.... unfortunately

Hey I'm ProtoNeiko!

I'm just a pretty normal guy (I guess) and My trying to lose some weight. I've always wanted to lose weight but never really had the drive to do so. I was always over weight but I was happy and that was fine. But I find now my clothes are getting tighter and I'm getting less energy. Right Now I weight 250 lbs (Love to get that down to 180-200) and have recently started walking 3-4 times a weeks. But you know... Here comes the bad point. I work in a pizza Shop as a cook... And get to eat free pizza almost everyday (5-6 days aweek) So Help? Please?

I'd like to come on here be around people moving towards a similar goal, and lose some weight then try and help other people. So I'm here to slay some wight, gain some XP and defeat some bosses!

- Proto -

I Like Cookies!

Welcome

Working in a kitchen isn't always the best situation when you are trying to lose weight, I'm speaking from experience. 

I'm not in that situation anymore, but what I do, is plan my meals and take my own food so that I'm not tempted to go buy/eat something that is not healthy enough. Learn to say no to yourself when you want to eat the "bad" stuff :)

• Like 1

My battle log:  BeaVer's fat-losing journey

Spoiler

Do a 1min plank

66%
66%

Lose 12kilo - 26lbs (1% = 120grams, 1kilo = 8,3%)

21%
21%

Welcome aboard. It is hard eating right when there is free food at your fingertips, especially when that food isn't healthy.  BeaVer is right, bring food with you, that will help cut down on the temptation.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

As hard as it is you'll have to wrangle yourself into control. Think about it, what would you rather have, that pizza or a healthier lunch and more energy? 

Think about maybe batch cooking and bringing your own lunch and start setting up parameters and rules for yourself around pizza. 

Unfortunately there's no magic trick, just have to buckle down and get to it!

Spaz Ranger

BATTLE LOG

You can have results or excuses. Not both