Forums are back in action! ×

Hello? I think I'm putting this in the right spot but I'm not sure. I'm Crystal although Foxpen94 is my username. I've been looking at this sight for a while now and I just had to join your ranks because I was falling in love all of you and the community and support you have for each other. I have been on a journey to become "Happy and healthy in mind body and spirit" for years now. But it was a little less than a year ago now that I decided I didn't care how long it takes or how hard it is I was going to make the changes to see the results. I have a lot of goals but what it all boils down to is I want to be healthy and strong and confident in my self. I've been saying lately that I want to transform myself into a superhero or as close as i can get anyways. 

Welcome! 

Which superhero were you thinking about?

Recovering from an epic clash with gravity, which I lost.

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome

Great questions

Healthy to me means that mentally i am not depressed, it means spiritually i'm taking care of what is important to sustaining my core, and physically that I am supplying my body with the nutrient it needs to keep me going active and feeling good. Health is a big deal to me because my dad has had multiple heart attacks and has more stents than i care to count. I know it runs in the family and I don't won't to face those challenges In my own life so maintaining good health is very important to me.

Strong to me means mentally being able to focus on what i want and say no to what i don't want (when it's what i do want in the moment) Strong to me means being disciplined. I also want a physical strength and I can't define this as anything other than not where i am now. I don't like not being able to do things because I physically don't have what it takes. for starters I want to be able to do just 10 solid pushups but eventually I'd love to be able to lift my own body weight if not more.

Confident means comfortable with who I am and not ashamed or afraid to be myself no matter whose watching or what's going on around me. I just want to like myself. 

As for what superhero well that's tough. I Love Superheroes so there really isn't one particular hero, When I think about me I start thinking of artemis, batgirl, black canary, hawk girl and wonder woman. But any hero in existence would potentially be on the list.

• Like 1

Hawkgirl? :/ HAWKGIRL? You know she betrayed Hawkeye madly right? :/ 

Alright, lets set up a challenge and go for it? :D

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome

Sounds like you have a good idea what those words mean. My next recommendation is to develop that meaning further into something measurable to accompany the spirit of what they mean to you. 

And yeah, don't betray the planet.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

HAHA you know Hawkeye and hawk girl are two different universes right hawk girl is DC and Hawkeye is Marvel. She did betray the whole planet though in one story line though so fair enough.  And Yeah I'm still trying to figure out the challenges.  

I know I was testing your skills :D But yeah, I don't read much DC. :/ I am more into Marvel. And Spawn of course :D (But mockingbird is quite mean :/ )

Yep, what Tank said! Figure out some goals you'd love to achieve and eventually be one day....and then break it down into smaller goals....and then break those down into 6 week goals and then ever further into 3 goals and BAM, you have yourself your first challenge and you're on your way to Superhero-dom :D 

Spaz Ranger

BATTLE LOG

You can have results or excuses. Not both