Forums are back in action! ×

Hello!

I am not new to the fitness world, I've done sports for years, but now I have some pretty specific goals. 

What I'm really looking forward to is a community that I can talk to about workouts, plans, food, etc. I really regret the way I've treated my body since I started college. I am a 21 year old female, 5' 8" and 107lbs atm. I ran for years, but haven't recently because I'm pretty sure it's not helping very much. I've always been thin, but this past year was really stressful school-wise and I ended up losing some weight. My biggest goals are to gain some weight, get stronger, get bigger. I've been working with free weights, but my biggest struggle is eating. I'll have breakfast AND lunch and not even be halfway to my goal for the day. Looking for advice and people with similar goals:)

Personally, I am more of a literary nerd, but I hope to fit right in.

How do I find the right guild and community?

Thanks!

You are in the community. You may want to end up with the warriors, but for your first challenge (I'm assuming you'll do one) hang out with the recruits to get the hang of things. 

As for eating, I"m on the opposite end of the spectrum, big trying to get small (but without losing muscle). What do you like to eat? If the word bacon comes to mind, eat more of it.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath