Forums are back in action! ×

Excuse my Absense

Hello rebels I have been AWOL for awhile now. I have no excuse for my actions but I'm back. I haven't been eating well and those of you on Fitocracy will notice I have not posted in awhile since I haven't worked out in awhile. I don't feel healthy and I'm not to happy and for the first time in my life I drank alcohol. I have a chem final in 20mins but that's one thing I'm worried about. I want to get back on the right track over winter break but would appreciate your help. I don't think anyone even noticed my absence which saddens me since I was active in the strength squad and I thought the whole point of squads was to support each other. I may not have the most creative posts or anything but we are all in this together and I could really use the support of the Rebellion right now.

Semper Gumby-Always FlexiblePain is weakness leaving the body.FITOCRACY

Guest guest4729

It's good to be back! Welcome to the rebellion Verin, I missed it here...

I'm new here but welcome back! Just remember...setbacks happen. Life happens. Sh*t happens. All you have to do is get back into the groove of things. Don't blame others, blame yourself. You've made some mistakes but now it's time to make things right, fix it and then prove yourself wrong! It seems like you already know how to do things and what you're doing - just get back at it and do things harder and do things better. Feeling sorry for yourself won't get you anywhere except for back on the couch. ;)

I'm new here but welcome back! Just remember...setbacks happen. Life happens. Sh*t happens. All you have to do is get back into the groove of things. Don't blame others, blame yourself. You've made some mistakes but now it's time to make things right, fix it and then prove yourself wrong! It seems like you already know how to do things and what you're doing - just get back at it and do things harder and do things better. Feeling sorry for yourself won't get you anywhere except for back on the couch. ;)

Haha thanks! Someone has been reading the blog recently

Guest guest4729

Haha thanks! Someone has been reading the blog recently

Yes, I just found it this week. Motivation has to come from somewhere. You just need someone to light a fire under your ass to get you back on track. I spent too long wallowing in self pity saying "I don't have time. I'll do it next week. I'll do it this weekend. I'll do it if I don't have work. etc."

The longer you wait to get back on track the worse you're going to feel. Now that I've got the momentum I want to go to the gym EVERY day when, just two weeks ago, I never wanted to go at all. Nothing is more satisfying than feeling your muscles getting stronger and feeling your clothes get looser.

If you need the motivation I'd gladly help. I needed it and didn't have anyone to help me so I had to do it on my own, but now to find a community like this - all of THESE people are my motivation.

If you need the motivation I'd gladly help. I needed it and didn't have anyone to help me so I had to do it on my own, but now to find a community like this - all of THESE people are my motivation.

I'd appreciate that, the main reason I came back is my roomie/best friend/gym buddy is transferring schools and left today so now I no longer have someone to workout with and my motivation just dropped.

Guest guest4729

I'd appreciate that, the main reason I came back is my roomie/best friend/gym buddy is transferring schools and left today so now I no longer have someone to workout with and my motivation just dropped.

I sent you a PM.

Also, I can relate. To get anyone to come to the gym with me is pure torture! I only have one friend who goes with me most of the time, but I can't always rip him out of bed. lol