Forums are back in action! ×

I have no stamina, and i must train

I was on the different end. I weighed 56kg but still had a belly like you. That can be fixed easily. It does not take magic tricks or starving, just little changes.

Do you like bodyweight training more than lifting?

Do you have a time limit for your goal? (if you have i suggest you throw it away, but others probably will not auggest the same. How tall are you?

Do you like bodyweight training more than lifting?

Do you have a time limit for your goal? (if you have i suggest you throw it away, but others probably will not auggest the same. How tall are you?

I like doing a little bit of everything and not focusing on one part or so, but im willing to try most things atleast once ^^

No, no time limit, just trying to better myself a bit, however long it will take.

I suppose you are a netherlander because you drink a lot of coffee :-D

Damn, i thought i wrote in the introduction that i was Swedish, oh well.

Welcome aboard, you are not alone, and yes, many of us started where you are or from even further behind.

Thank you, also, sick name btw :P

Hurri perkele! Hur mår du? Jag heter Arto! I am from finland! You might have written but i might have missed it! So are you mpre interested in lifting or bodyweight workouts?

Haha, bara bra :P

I think i prefer  bodyweight workouts, since it seems to cover more ground, but i dont know much about either actually.