Forums are back in action! ×

Back to the roots - every failure is an opportunity

After answering to two threads, I thought it would be polite to introduce myself before posting more.

So, this is Platzhalter... a 23 year old (trans)guy from Germany.

As I'm not yet able to get certain treatments, being fit and strong is one part of my journey to being more of a man - it's not about forcing stereotypes on someone else, but it definitely is what I want for me. There's also one part of me that is quite a bit nostalgic and clings to a past. Another reason to get toned again, because that is who I was and actually still want to be, regardless of my sex/gender/whatever.

Being able to do more than just 10 lousy crunches, push-ups or pull-ups. Swim 50m in far less than a minute, and swim more than just 400m in twelve - being able to do the latter without any training reminded me of my old potential. Of a time when daily cycling was something normal.

There's also something else about that time I really miss - good grades at school. After not being able to graduate this year, it finally occured to me that I have to change my attitude towards studying. Things get more complicated and even smart people can't just be lazy - everyone has to pay attention and needs at least a little discipline. Not to mention that a clear and strong mind is just as important as a clear and strong body. Knowledge is power... so why not go for it?

Level 3 Lizardman Assassin

STR 3 | STA 2 | DEX 4 | CON 3 | WIS 1.5 | CHA 2