Forums are back in action! ×

Back and taking baby steps!

Hey there!

So I'm Aena. I used to be on here a lo-ng time ago, but its definitely been a while. I'm back after recovering from an eating disorder and I'm ready to take fitness back into my own hands for the first time in a log time. I used to love keeping fit and seeing myself become closer and closer to my 'RPG character' state-of-mind until it turned into something quite dark and obsessive, but after a long journey I've come out the other end. I feel that I'm finally ready to be back, but I'm definitely going to take it slow. This time round I'm hoping to concentrate on swimming, yoga and pilates - relaxing, slow-going exercises. I'm also going to try to meditate more often (and more deeply), and to optimize my life whilst I'm at it, so I feel pretty drawn towards the druids class. My partner has also joined the site (incase we have the same IP address). Ah, man, I'm so glad to be back!

Feel free to pm me or share any information. I'm a bit rusty.

See you guys around.

:)

Level 2

Elfin Water Bender

:: STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 3 | WIS 2 | CHA 1 ::

"Remember, your mind is the best weapon you have" ~ Farengar Secret-Fire

Welcome back! I'm brand new myself but I received a warm welcome and figure I ought to pay it forward. Slow and steady wins the race (and unlocks the ultimate weapons).

Haha, that it does! Gah, I forgot how lovely it is not only to be surrounded by fitness enthusiasts but also fellow gamers and nerds! (yay). Anyways, hope to be seeing you around. Thanks for the warm welcome. :)

Level 2

Elfin Water Bender

Welcome home. So glad you found your way back, I was gone for two years and it was great slipping back in. Good on you for taking it slow with fitness this time, that seems to be a theme of many prodigal nerds returning.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Welcome home. So glad you found your way back, I was gone for two years and it was great slipping back in. Good on you for taking it slow with fitness this time, that seems to be a theme of many prodigal nerds returning.

Thank you so much. It really is lovely to be back. Its as if no time went by at all. Hope to see you around!

:)

Level 2

Elfin Water Bender