Forums are back in action! ×

Not so much "fell off the wagon"...

...as "gleefully dived off it into a pile of burgers and beer, screaming GERONIMO!!!!!!"

So I was on a bulk, having a whale of a time stuffing my face and lifting the heavy things. Then I got an acting job (read: intense, horrible hours), kept eating all the tasty stuff and didn't lift any more. In production pics I look a couple of months pregnant. I was bursting out of my costume. I'm not happy. The good news is that after cutting back and starting the HIIT over the past couple of days, I'm already down to my pre-bulk weight. I'm now abandoning this month's bulking challenge as I'd like to wear summer clothes and not look pregnant (not that anyone would give me a seat on the London Underground anyway, unless I had a BADGE on - sorry, it's disgraceful that clearly pregnant women have to wear them... I digress).

I'm back on the old Daily Burn, doing their three week version of Insanity - which I've happily completed before, and even seen a glimpse of 6-pack promise. I'm also logging circa 1800 calories per day on MFP. I dream about one day returning to funnelling ice-cream and bourbon down my throat to reach 2300....  So, my plan is doing pseudo-Insanity for the prescribed three weeks, taking a week off and repeating till I'm down to that coveted 20% body fat. I hope I don't die. I'm still drinking alcohol and eating the occasional sweet thing - I haven't gone completely mental.

AAAAAAARGH! etc.

• Like 1

Oh, was that you diving off the wagon with me? I was wondering! :P Been there, done that - feels like it's a quarterly occurrence for me! The important thing is that we keep getting back on track, no matter how many times we veer off for a beer off. ;) Keep it up!

• Like 1

Evicious, Khajjit Ranger STR 7 | DEX 13 | STA 3 | CON 6 | WIS 16 | CHA 4

Current 4WC: Evicious: The Unburdening II + Blitz Week!

Fitocracy! I Play To Win!

Keep up the momentum!

Cheers, Evicious! Yes, that was me - sorry didn't see you there, was too busy shouting TAKE ME!!! as my face hit the pies...

In more good news, I can do waaaaay more unmodified push-ups this time round, seeing as I was lifting things just a couple of weeks ago. So glad to see that kind of progression. Also, my challenge reps ("how many tuck jumps can you do in a minute" and other such tomfoolery) are closer to where I finished last time I did the 21-day-challenge. Great things ahead!

• Like 1

Well done indeed! I foresee many large mountains and epic cliffs ahead - as well as some very twisty paths to take us safely over the rivers and through the woods... Hope Grandma hasn't been eaten by the Big Bad Wolf yet... ooh, look, a butterfly! I'm gonna chase it - it's great for cardio!

• Like 1

Evicious, Khajjit Ranger STR 7 | DEX 13 | STA 3 | CON 6 | WIS 16 | CHA 4

Current 4WC: Evicious: The Unburdening II + Blitz Week!

Fitocracy! I Play To Win!

Keep up the momentum!