Forums are back in action! ×

The wagon and I parted company (nsfw due to underwear photo)

Any particular goals you want to hit Becka?

At the moment I'm aiming for 10% of bodyweight loss by the time I go on holiday at the end of September (That's 26lbs loss of which I have already lost 7.75 lbs.since I got back on the wagon at the end of June). Eventually I want to get down to  healthy weight but that's a long term goal given that when I started this again I weighed 259lbs.(on the upside that was not the heaviest I'veever been)

So I'm watching what I eat and also doing 10 minutes exercise a day which may not seem much but I've come to the conclusion I tried to do too much at once before so I'm going to take the tortoise route.

Becka

• Like 2

Becka (aka Shutsumon)

Shapeshifting Dragon Girl

So I'm watching what I eat and also doing 10 minutes exercise a day which may not seem much but I've come to the conclusion I tried to do too much at once before so I'm going to take the tortoise route.

Becka

Sometimes the slow route is the best route. I've had my fair share of quick progress that doesn't stay but now, since being here, I've seen slow progress that is keeping in place. Plus, as long as it's not too many changes too quickly they can keep.

Slow and steady can definitely win the race!

• Like 1

At the moment I'm aiming for 10% of bodyweight loss by the time I go on holiday at the end of September (That's 26lbs loss of which I have already lost 7.75 lbs.since I got back on the wagon at the end of June). Eventually I want to get down to  healthy weight but that's a long term goal given that when I started this again I weighed 259lbs.(on the upside that was not the heaviest I'veever been)

Becka

Great route. I'm taking that approach too. Best of luck! :)

• Like 1

Level 2

Elfin Water Bender

:: STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 3 | WIS 2 | CHA 1 ::

"Remember, your mind is the best weapon you have" ~ Farengar Secret-Fire