Forums are back in action! ×

Hi from Europe - My story inside

Hi,

Good to meet you. My name is Razvan and I live in Europe.

I am a freelancer by trade, however, I'm looking to get out of this game and move into entrepreneurship. I'm 21 year old.

I'm glad I've found this forum. I am a major consumer of success books (those which actually can teach me something) and I'm always looking to improve.

Just before joining this forum I've finished "The Power of Full Engagement" by Tony S. In this book, Tony taught me how to manage my energy (mental, emotional, physical, spiritual) for the best possible results.

I've created a routine (with the help of the guide from the end of the book) and it's already improving my life. Anyway ...

So I want and will be all I can be, I kind of like video games (even if in the last six months the biggest form of gaming was Sim City) and I love life hacking.

In contrast to my love of life hacking, I like to build a life on proven and tested principles. This means that I don't like shortcuts. I know that success in life, no matter what that success means is built through repeated behavior in form of habits or rituals and I'm not looking to skip that.

As far as my fitness goals ...

I'm a little bit underweight (1.89 cm tall, I think this is 6.2). My fitness history is as follows:

Step 1: I've realized that I must do something.

Step 2: I've invested too much money into a treadmill that 1/4 of my living room.

Step 3: After using it about 30 times, I've decided to trade it for a work-out machine.

Step 4: I go broke, I need to sell the work-out machine.

Step 5: I am not broke anymore, I buy myself running gear and clothes.

Step 6: I run about two or three times with my girl and then I quit. I blame the weather.

(and just between you and me, I'm ashamed that she can run 1 mile without stopping while I collapse after 150 feet. But let's keep this just between you and me)

Step 7: I'm here.

Step 8 to 100: I'll take small but precise steps to improve my health.

My biggest goals are:

-> Quit smoking (I'm a heavy smoker)

-> Gain some weight (I'm 67.5 kg now, I need to be at least 75)

-> Build some muscle.

-> Fix my back (due to repeated computer work, I've damaged my posture).

I guess that's all folks. Again, it's a pleasure to be here.

If there's anything I can bring (as in contribute value), if you want to say "hi" or share something, feel free to mail me at razvan.rogoz@gmail.com.

Take care,

Razvan