Forums are back in action! ×

An illness related fail day!

Oz.

Well it bothers me that I am under the weather. I spent the night fighting for warmth, then for cold. A battle that is just not winnable :(

I tried to go to work, decided that being upright is not happening, rested for 25 minutes before journeying home.

I tried so hard to continue my normal eating habbits. I force fed myself bacon and eggs. But thats where the willpower ended.

Feeling rough, i ate rubbish all day. Sausage roll, crisps, some chocolate, and finished off with a Dominos Pizza.

Drat.

But there we go. Its done now. Im going to bed early, and its gym day tomorrow. I damn well hope im well enough to go do my squats and return to paleo eating.

Sometimes you need to lose a life, to get back up again.

Onwards and upwards!

PS. Boilk, i truly feel rough as old boots! (Duvet on the sofa day!)

Oz.

I decided to opt out of the gym today.

Am back at work. But wondering if that was a bit keen. I felt okayish till I got to work. But sitting here i just want to go back to bed!

Dammit body! We're meant to be getting stronger together. This is a team effort! I upheld my side of the bargain damn you!!!!