Forums are back in action! ×

Hey people!

So I've been following NF for a while, but I never looked up the forums until today. I'm joining up because I've been creating my own routine from scratch and have been using it for a month, and soon I'll post it in the right directory and hopefully get some advice on it!

A bit about myself:

I'm currently 22 years old, will be 23 in August. I've had some experience with weight training, my peak fitness had me on a 3 day split, being able to do 10 pull ups comfortably after 8 months of training. After that, I moved and took many a year of break, losing just about everything. About 4 years later (present), I got back into lifting weights to provide a solid emotional platform to help manage my stress levels and boost my confidence. This time I'm approaching fitness a little differently, focussing exclusively on barbell and dumb bell training, while keeping my workouts short and simple.

Other hobbies include hiking, and getting a few friends together to go out into town and do something. Whether it be finding something fabulous in a thrift store, going to a comedy act, or eating pizza and playing video games.

I'm also a part time student, going for my Associates of the Sciences with a focus in engineering. Most people who initially meet me are surprised when the topic comes up, because I'm social and enthusiastic.

My job is childcare! I work with tiny, 3 foot tall sociopaths, and we learn about cool things like counting, reading books, what does sand feel like, and holding silly dance contests (I win every time, by democratic vote).

Have a great day!

-Sn