Forums are back in action! ×

So I was here before as a different user a while back (Like over a yr ago I think) and kinda fell off the forums and such. But things slipped and I feel like maybe being here again may motivate me some more. So intro again with the New me.

I'm Sloan, an aspiring twitch Streamer and youtuber. Aspiring in the sense that I have one original youtube video up and have been streaming for a few months now. I originally was here close to 400lbs and lost around 80lbs...then backslid through depression and some bad events. But trying again and hopefully some life changes that can happen in the next few months may change how I'm able to approach them.

so yeah as of right now i'm back up to 310lbs (give or take) and my goal is again 250lbs. I'm hoping that with some renewed vigor and enthusiasm I should be able to at least get under 300 again.

well the good thing is that my gf and I are both on that track so we have planned actual meals and such for during the week, and I still have my old bodyweight workouts that I can actually incorporate some more weighted stuff into since actually have that now, plus can work on pull-ups since have a bar now. The time of day is tricky due to working then trying to get a house ready to sale and trying to get a presence online.