Forums are back in action! ×

Hey all,

My name is Kirsti (Saera Windrunner for RP). Just joined today, and I'm loving the concepts here so far.

I've already started my first challenge. There's a link in my signature that'll tell you more about me and the challenge.

I'm here because I don't really know where to start. I need motivation, and to be held accountable for what I say I'll do. 

I'm currently that person on the couch everyone else is lapping... I want to be out there running with them. 

A big goal for me would be to do a Tough Mudder. That was my initial motivation to get started on becoming fit.

I don't know if I could do a push-up, or a pull-up. I get winded going up stairs. I eat like crap, and make excuses. 

It's time for that to change.

Hello, my fellow Rebels. See you on the road to fitness!

Saera Windrunner, Level 1 Centaur Adventurer

STR 1 | DEX 0 | STA 2 | CON 1 | WIS 4 | CHA 2

Current Challenge ~ 1st Almost-Challenge

Battle Log ~ Epic Quest

Accountabilibuddies!

Be like Batman:

29.05%
29.05%

Beware the Carb Monster: 

40%
40%

Saera vs. the Frying Pan: 

33.2%
33.2%

"For anyone stuck in that terrible place between 0 and 1."

"How bad do you want it?"

Welcome to the rebellion. Motivation comes from you, encouragement, support, accountability and guidance come from us and we've got plenty. Steve has a blog on how to do a pullup. If you can't do a push-up yet, do wall push ups.  Put your hands on the wall, move your feet back a bit, then do the push-up motion. When you can do 3 sets of 8, move your feet back further from the wall. You can eventually start putting your hands lower and lower, till you are doing regular pushups. If you get winded going up stairs, then go up stairs all the time and it will get easier. 

Cleaning up your diet will account for about 80% of your success, you may want to make that a priority.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath