Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings Fellow Rebels,

I am here looking to improve my overall health. My job has allowed me to become very lax in eating right and getting up and moving. I want to change that and feel better. I’m hoping to find others who are also looking to have fun getting healthy.

I lack any real upper body strength, but I do alright with walking a lot. I’m not interested in becoming a runner, but would love to become a long distance swimmer. I would also like to be able to build my upper body strength. I would like to improve my overall heath for my long term betterment.

I can’t wait to see what I can do. I’m looking forward to making friends and getting fit.

Let the Fit begin!

• Like 1

Khajiit Assassin in Training

“Even the word Hopeless...isn't void of Hope."

I love your goals, I also love to swim :) Have you bought a suit yet? Do you plan on practicing in a pool or a natural area? I noticed many years ago when I swam, that at the public pool near me there was a great group of women who swam and supported eachother that met through this. I would love to get back into it, I wish you lots of fun in your health adventures and hope to see more of you on here!

Nice to see another TX rebel. Now's a good time to swim, that's for sure.  Cleaning up what you eat will account for a lot of your success, what are your plans to eat healthy?

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

@ RoseAndWick – I do have a swim suit and have done a little bit of swimming at the University pool. I want to start doing it more regularly though. Most of the people who swim just do laps, there isn’t any interaction between the swimmers. Thank you for the support and good wishes.

@ PrincessMononoke – Glad you like it, please feel free to use it. I am in Vermont and with how warm it is up here, swimming will definitely feel good.

@ Tamktimus – My biggest plans are to cooking more and not ordering take out so much. I also want to increase my veggie intake and decrease my sugar intake. I want to start with small steps so I don’t overwhelm myself and quit. 

• Like 1

Khajiit Assassin in Training

“Even the word Hopeless...isn't void of Hope."