Forums are back in action! ×

Hello, my name is Crystal and i'm 23 and i'm almost finished my associates degree in business. Planned on being finished school in Spring of next year. I also work full-time so my schedule is rather busy. I've always been on the bigger side, my plan is to loose 50 pounds. I just registered on the dailyburn.com and will track my progress on eating and my workouts there. I'm hoping i really stick with it this time. Every time i start a workout plan, i start and stop all the time. I'm done with the excuses and ready to make a change. I'm hoping to meet some new people and hopefully by hearing what everyone else is doing, it will keep the motivation going.

Here's to a new begining, Cheers!

Hey Crystal!

Thanks for joining us on here. We can do our best to motivate ya, but the best motivation is going to come from inside you.

Try to think of it like you're not on a plan or on a diet, you're just making changes to who you are...and now it's part of who you are.

Most of all, be patient...take it one day at a time :)

-Steve

Rebel Leader. I post videos of my dog on Instagram, and sometimes even share fitness wisdom. SOMETIMES.