Forums are back in action! ×

I'm not Japanese, I just work for the largest Japanese company in the world.

I found NF yesterday and have hardly been able to step away from the site since then. Crazy amount of information.

I've failed with weight loss ever since I got married 4 years ago. I kept trying the same join a gym/deprive myself of food/fail miserably and give up cycle about twice a year. To compound problems I traveled quite a bit for work (150+ nts in a hotel this year) and went out to dinner with co-workers 3 nights a week to mexican and chinese restaurants mostly.

Anyway, I was recently lead to the 100 pushups challenged with in a round-about way lead me to NF. I decided to try that challenge the same day I read about it since it cheap (no $$ at all), was something I could do while traveling, and gave very definitive results (I'm an engineer, I need numbers). After stumbling upon NF I decided to expand the pushup challenge into an entire "no equipment" approach.

My 5th wedding anniversary is 9 months away, and my goal is to weigh the same then as I did on my wedding day (33 lbs to lose). I don't have a complete nutrition plan worked out yet, but I am leaning towards paleo + dairy + rum (I can't help myself).

I look forward to continued insight from everyone and sharing whatever I can.

Weight loss goal (38 lbs by March 21)

16%
16%

Time elapsed (Started July 27)

9%
9%

July 26 Challenge Thread