Forums are back in action! ×

Hey all,

Been reading NF for a few months now, but just discovered the forum. I am currently a first year veterinary student attempting to get back into shape. It has just been discouraging as I have been attempting the same thing for four years and it has only proceeded to get worse. So basically here I am looking for accountability, not only in fitness. Really desiring to level up many areas of my life.

In high school i was one of those kids that could literally eat ANYTHING and could not put on a pound. I spend many years and martial arts and that is still one of my great loves. Then college came around, I started to eat poorly and became far more sedentary. When I turned 21 the beer didn't help any :). It's not as bad as it could be, i suppose. Only about 30 lbs over where I want to be, but it still feels disgusting to me. Most recently I was doing amazing at crossfit and eating cleanly, and then vet school finals rolled around. That took out two weeks of time. I just need to become more consistent.

So overall I'm just looking to track goals in many areas of my life and be held a bit more accountable for them.

Thanks Everyone!!

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply.  Willing is not enough, we must do."

--Bruce Lee