Forums are back in action! ×

Hey peoples,

My name is James ( DARQ Clown being my gaming alias, but people can call me what they like.) I'm new to the community, but not the healthy lifestyle overall. I've been into fitness for a little over a year, and in that time I've lost a little over 70 lbs. I've been in a plateau the past couple of months on reaching the final part of my goal. So after lurking here and there for a couple months I decided to change it up and see if going from rolling solo to joining a community can help bust through and lose the final bit of weight.

As far as fitness goes I'm into lifting and have been since I began. So I'll probably float to where the lifters are after I get a handle on the fancy setup of the community and hang out there. 

Any questions/feedback I'm an open book to read and write on.

Peace

Welcome to the rebellion. The warriors are the lifters you are looking for. We are starting a six week challenge tomorrow, if you want head over to the recruit section (where we send our first timers) and set up a challenge thread.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath