Forums are back in action! ×

System Reboot In Progress...

I've tried, and I've tried again, and I've tried again. Times maybe 30, at least. 

But it's not over until I say it is.

I get derailed frequently. This time I think my biggest contributors were a lack of accountability, and a decent bout of depression. I've got my husband to fall back on, though, and he's helping greatly. Beyond helping me recover from depression, he has made the commitment to keep me honest about the gym. I will have to worry about my diet myself, since we don't eat all of our meals together and he just gets too stressed from trying to pressure me into eating right. (We've tried that number before.)

So the new plan stands as such:

Gym Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Cody is my accountability.

Tracking calories again. I stand alone.

My battle log (from a recent reboot) is here and I'll be joining the 6 week challenge. 

Wish me luck, comrades!

Everything is Training

and

Training is Everything

My Quest has only just begun...

Welcome back. Good job joining a challenge, that will help a lot. The boards are a great way to stay accountable. You and your husband made a wise decision letting your eating choices be your responsibility, you would have made each other miserable otherwise.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Keep it up, friend! It helps me to think about how good it feels AFTER the pain and suffering. Like seriously, I feel like Adonis even though I look like Hedonism Bot.

YOU

CAN

DO EEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!

What say you, people of Meh?

Meh.

Meh.

:numbness:  :numbness:  :numbness: We are not roused. :numbness:  :numbness:  :numbness: