Forums are back in action! ×

Hey everybody! So excited to be here. I've been lurking around for several months and (as of yesterday) I am finally old enough to become a part. :D

A Little About Me: I'm a college student with a variety of interests ranging from the literary arts to most animals to using lightsabers. Martial Arts, though, are my passion and have been since before I knew they had a name. I have been in Judo, Karate and Ju Jitsu in the past five years and hopefully will be cage fighting by the end of 2012.

My Challenge: Though I was in great shape for awhile, I started having lung trouble in Fall of 2010 that within a few months had grown so severe that even a good stretch left me gasping on the floor and took a couple hours to fully recover from. My lungs eventually healed but not after almost a year of inactivity left me back where I started; sluggish and depressed. I am frustrated and discouraged from having little success starting over.

Why I'm Here: When I found NF, I fell in love. I hope that between the accumulated knowledge and encouragement that are here, and my own tenacity, I will be able to get back on track and enjoying life again.

Blaze with the fire that is never extinguished. ~Luisa Sigea

Hey everybody! So excited to be here. I've been lurking around for several months and (as of yesterday) I am finally old enough to become a part. :D

A Little About Me: I'm a college student with a variety of interests ranging from the literary arts to most animals using lightsabers. Martial Arts, though, are my passion and have been since before I knew they had a name. I have been in Judo, Karate and Ju Jitsu in the past five years and hopefully will be cage fighting by the end of 2012.

My Challenge: Though I was in great shape for awhile, I started having lung trouble in Fall of 2010 that within a few months had grown so severe that even a good stretch left me gasping on the floor and took a couple hours to fully recover from. My lungs eventually healed but not after almost a year of inactivity left me back where I started; sluggish and depressed. I am frustrated and discouraged from having little success starting over.

Why I'm Here: When I found NF, I fell in love. I hope that between the accumulated knowledge and encouragement that are here, and my own tenacity, I will be able to get back on track and enjoying life again.

I just upped your intro's awesome quotient 10 fold because who doesn't like a lightsaber wielding tea cup pig. :)

Welcome to the forums. We're all waiting to see how far you level up (no level caps here)

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

ETFnerd: Thanks. I try very hard never to give up.

Atalan: Somewhere else Mid-Michigan. About 45 minutes north of Bay City.

ebm1224: Thank you! I'm planning on another appointment the week after Christmas.

bigm141414: That was a typo. lol. It's true though. Fuzzy Jedi ftw!

Blaze with the fire that is never extinguished. ~Luisa Sigea