Forums are back in action! ×

main quest achieved

I did it! On 13 April I joined a 6 week challenge, I 11 stone 3 lbs. I have stuck to my plan since then, apart from a 2 week period when I ate tons, and I now weigh 10 stone 2lbs!!

I feel amazing. I get up at 6 and do an exercise dvd, then I run at the weekend when my husband is here to watch the kids.

I try to paleo most of the time, I eat some rice and couscous to give me energy to run.

I have even got some abs coming on show. I am really over the moon.

Good luck guys, work hard, it feels so good to achieve my goal.

Next is more weight training 😊

• Like 1

Hi. I am a 43 year old mum, married to Jim since 2006. I am a newbie to Nerd Fitness but have been training on and off for 2 years now. I never stick to anything that is my problem so this 6 week challenge is perfect for me. I am a recruit adventurer, I am level 0 but keen to level up! I have two children aged 7 and 5, a boy and a girl. My baby belly is my biggest goal - to tighten it up!

My 6 week challenge would be posted here but I don't know how, help!!

I need support and accountability to stop eating too much and not training enough.

WOOT!!  Well done, it sounds like you've been working hard and it's paying off.  Keep up the momentum and the great habits.

"Fairy tales are more than true not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten"  -Neil Gaiman

Mandalorian Assassin: Level 5

Current Challenge - Artemis becomes Mandalorian

Overall Weight Loss Journey: Starting Weight -     Current Weight -    Goal -160lbs