Forums are back in action! ×

I want you!

To take part in the Zombie Apocalypse! Not literally, of course, but LITERARY! I'm working on a novel (and potentially a series of novels) that take place during a modern day zombie apocalypse, and I want to include you in it. Specifically I want to make you into a character, or at least make a character with a name and backstory of your choosing. The roles these characters play will vary, though some have the potential of playing major roles in the universe I'm creating. Here are some things you may need to before you create your character to help with immersion into the universe and interaction with the main protagonist:

- In the beginning of the story the main character is sixteen years old. This will change throughout the novel.

- There are two major settings: The "wastes" and a thriving city with hundreds of citizens at its disposal.

There are a lot of roles your character can take, and a lot of skills they can use for the good of the city. Alternatively, they can be a survivor working alone or in a group/gang in the wastes who may act hostile towards the civilians and main character. The choice is ultimately yours, but be warned: I cannot guarantee their survival. Limbs will be lost, and veins suckled on. Your willingness to help me create a universe of real people with real lives and real histories no matter how significant their role is in the story will earn you recognition in the final product as a co-writer of the book. So if you're interested please feel free to a comment below. I'll be accepting submissions via e-mail! All you'll need to do is follow the very simple template below!

- Your Name: (optional if you'd like to be listed as a co-writer - a fake/pen name is also acceptable)

- Character Name: 

- Character Age:

- Character Features: (This is a good place to write about your character's ethnicity, appearance, style, and personality traits).

- Character History: (A vital part to every character is their history! What did they do before the End Times? Do they have a family? What did they have to do to survive? What led to them being where they are now? Where are they now? What do they do?)

You can e-mail your submissions to izzyelewis@yahoo.com 

-----

I was inspired to write this novel because of my goal to lose weight, and because of Nerd Fitness, so I definitely want this community to be a part of this experience. For those of you who haven't read my 6WC, I've been using an app called Zombies, Run which I've used almost every day to walk between 2.5-4 miles. The distance is increasing every day, and my spirits are rising with them. I'm in love with this app, and it gives me the perspective of a survivor while I'm walking. I look at the world differently, and from that perspective this idea came to me. Every morning when I'm out I come up with new ideas for it, and am constantly inspired by what I see, hear, and experience. It makes me think I really can do anything; and so can you.

• Like 1

Izzy E. Lewis | "Bedhead Queen"
Lv.0 Superhero
STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0

"Bedhead Queen" Issue No.1 (Current Six Week Challenge)