Forums are back in action! ×

"Interesting" Activity Log Entries

Does anyone else here try to put non-workout physical activity into their logs but sometimes struggle with their words? Because I do.

Usually my extra activity can just translate to walking, but sometimes I get gems like this one from Saturday: "dragged 30lb of kitty litter thru the streets for .5hr"

What are the most creative entries in your activity logs?

芸術ã¯çˆ†ç™ºã !

Goals:

Actually stick to this whole foods diet

Drop ~5% body fat before surgery

I don't actually keep a log, but I'd have some interesting entries if I had over the past few months.  Lots of climbing/crawling/hanging on various planes/helicopters/apc's doing battle damage assessment.  I love my job.

Anim07734; God of Death in Training

Tiefling Assassin and Artificer

Maxim 70: Failure is not an option. It is mandatory. The option is whether or not to let failure be the last thing you do.

I've logged "shoveling sunshine off the roof," "drop-kicking the fricking alarm clock across the room," and "kicking my lazy ass into the weight room to do something." But those are obviously just gags for my friend list... most of my entries are pretty vanilla because I let my fitbit handle my non-workout activity.

balance in mind ... body in motion ... making inertia my bitch

Lv.2 warmonkey | 2 STR, 3 STA, 3 DEX, 5 CON, 4 WIS, 2 CHA

Challenges: Current | Previous

MyFitnessPal doesn't have any calorie estimates for sexytime activities. I checked. :/

You can put it in.  It's really only like 11 calories a minute.  I actually take my HRM off because it grossly overestimates the calories just like weightlifting. 

"For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm."

Just remember that Scooty Puff jr sucks!

You can put it in.  It's really only like 11 calories a minute.  I actually take my HRM off because it grossly overestimates the calories just like weightlifting. 

That depends on what kind of sexytimes you're having  :playful:

芸術ã¯çˆ†ç™ºã !

Goals:

Actually stick to this whole foods diet

Drop ~5% body fat before surgery