Forums are back in action! ×

Hey, my name is Joseph and I've been lurking around this site for a while(been on the mailing list for quite some time), and figured it was time to introduce myself. Jumping into that, I have to say that sadly I've kinda wasted this summer, I told my self I'd improve at the start of it but have just fallen through on all of that. SO, that's why I figured i'd get back into it and actually tell people i'm here. 

Important info:

- I have low motivation to do pretty much anything (I'm amazing at rationalizing the easiest way)

- I don't want to be a really big guy, I'm 120 right now and If I had to pick one of your guilds I'd go assassin or monk

- I will be going off to college in a few weeks so if i get can exercises that are doable on a campus setting that'd be great

Anyway thanks for reading, glad to be here :]

Hi Joseph!

I too am a long time lurker and new member (like 8 minutes new)...

Welcome!

Whole30 - 30 days down 0 to go...

100%
100%

You know the first rule of combat? Shoot them before they shoot you. - Faye Valentine

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/70883-six-week-challenge-round-1-ready-fight/

Link to my blog for day to day rambling: http://melsuarez79.blogspot.com/

Good question Tank. I've been trying the beginner bodyweight exercise, but I just kinda faze out of it. It's not that I can't do it, just that it becomes a chore. So I've been looking for a fun way to exercise my chest (the thing i want to work most is chest and core) but haven't found much. Although as for small changes otherwise, I can think of maybe making my self eat any sort of breakfast would be easy.

Ok. BBWW will work your chest and core. How about this. Track the point where you faze out, then next time you do it make your self go just a little bit further. And why not set a goal for yourself of having breakfast 5 days a week for the next four weeks?

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath