Forums are back in action! ×

Nerd Fitness Skype Group

Do you find yourself lacking support in achieving your goals? Do you need help pushing yourself to do things? Do you just need people to talk to when you're bored?

I do, so I made a Skype group.

The main aim of the group is to introduce members of varying degrees of fitness, in an attempt to motivate, aid or befriend anyone who is looking for help.

In the group you can discuss targets, routines, diets, recipes or whatever you want. Don't think of it as a battleground for the hardened veterans of the gym, but just a friendly channel of communication between us nerds.

If you want to join, just add me on Skype, my username is herdygerdy2. Also, make sure to post your Skype username below so others can add you as well!

Simply add me, and i'll add you to the group. Make sure to give me a heads up though otherwise I might miss it.

Hope to see you there!

Lewis.

Goals

Get down to 150 pounds

Start a personlised routine

10 Pullups

20 Pushups

Flat Stomach (without sucking belly in)

Hmmmm I suppooooooooooose I could give out my skype... I hardly use it tbh, except for dealing with the otherwise unruly fb chat.

Anyway, I'm on as sixstringstyle .

*waits for contacts to roll in*

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!