Forums are back in action! ×

Christmas Photos: A Snapshot of Change

Wow! Awesome transformations, peeps. Well done! NutMeg, I LOVE your timeline, and will probably try to do something similar. Thanks for the inspiration!

Editing: something similar to the TIMELINE. I am definitely trying to do something similar to the transformation.

LRB, Lifelong Rebel Badass  ||  June 3 challenge thread

"What I lack in ability, I make up in stubbornness" -me

"Someone busier than you is working out right now" -my mom

Coming up with a photo from last year was hard... I generally never kept them or took them, but I found one. This is probably a bit more than a year ago but I don't remember exactly when. (clickable, but in the thread it was too big)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1492[/ATTACH]

The photo I took at the gym yesterday.

85qon.jpg

post-3664-13567243310271_thumb.jpg

Tiffany -Elven Ranger & Derby Girl
STR 7 | DEX 5 | STA 4 | CON 3 | WIS 4 | CHA 3
@moxie_hart. Tumblr. Fitocracy

Ok everyone, here are my pics!

The first one is August 2009, I weighed aroun 270lbs. I started changing my life the next month.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1494[/ATTACH]

The second one is from my wedding this past October, where I weighed about 200lbs.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1495[/ATTACH]

I've stayed around 200 for the past year or so, and I am making the changes now to build some muscle, and lose this fat! I started lifting weights, and I have to say that I really love it. I'm looking forward to being able to post some additional awesome photos next year!

post-4319-13567243310369_thumb.jpg

post-4319-13567243310455_thumb.jpg

Good work, Savychacha. You look absolutely lovely in your wedding picture and you should be really proud of yourself. Losing 70lbs is no easy task.

It's inspiring that you're continuing to make further positive changes.

Just generally this thread is really positive place to come to and see all the hard work the NF'ers have been putting in, paying off.

Follow me on Twitter: @garth_green

After seeing this thread linked from the blog I figure I should share a before/after picture I put together back in October (hope this is the right place for it). It's me in October compared to new years eve 2010 (I don't have a photo from this new years to compare to). Needless to say discovering Nerd Fitness early on in 2011 helped me start making some changes last year.

382689_10150392124602749_620402748_8393965_316816093_n.jpg

post-2138-13567243312469_thumb.jpg