Forums are back in action! ×

Guess who's back? Back again?!

bananandrea's back. Tell your friends!

Lol.

Seriously though. As some of you know I had to take some time off for some health and life issues. So here is a quick update for those who were curious. (This might be repetitive for those who follow me on twitter... but deal anyways :P)

A) Tonsils: I got super sick awhile ago with some super form of strep and some dehydration issues(which you shouldn't feel sorry for me for. I just really need to drink more effin water). Officially- When spring comes I need to go back to an ENT and see about getting my tonsils out. They want me to wait till after the winter to decrease chances of me getting sick or something like that.

B) I GOT MY OWN PLACE! Yup. I have my own apartment. No roomies. No drama. Just me and a studio apartment. It's small. But it's mine. I love it. It has just enough space for me and my stuff(but it makes me realize I need to get rid of more). It has a cute kitchenette, decent sized bathroom and like 13 foot ceilings. A HUGE window that lets in a ton of light. I will post pictures if you guys are interested.

C) I got a second job! Yup. My other job is telemarketing 30 hours a week, which has been great! And I love it, and it pays really well. I had been fine with what I had been making there, but what with my new place, I needed some extra money. So I got a part time job selling shoes at a department store nearby lol. It's super fun, about 20 hours a week. Ok, honestly I HATE working retail, but it's good for me to do. It pushes me a little and once I am there I don't hate it as much as I pretend to :P

So yes. That doesn't seem like much. But it really has taken a lot out of me lately. With the new year coming up- I have some things that I want to accomplish.

I know I probably should wait till the challenge to post this, but these are more general whereas my challenge goals will be more specific.

1) get a decent sleep schedule

2) find a home church

3) get in shape (vague I know)

4) eat healthier (vague I know. Shooting for Paleo with minimal dairy by the end of the year)

5) become more minimalist (vague I know. Lol)

6) Art more

7) volunteer somewhere once a month

Those are some vague ones. Lol. Not sure what else I want to do yet. I am sure I will continue to add to that list as challenges come up and as things happen in my life.

Make today your someday~~~"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line~~~"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer~~~"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Thanks!

ETFnerd- Haha. Enough broccoli and I am sure you can accomplish that :P

Make today your someday~~~"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line~~~"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer~~~"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Guest Snake McClain

A) well that sucks you're sick but i'm glad they've diagnosed the problem.

B) THAT IS AWESOME! So glad you have a place for yourself. WOOOO BANANA!

C) Also glad you don't mind your second job. I am very happy to hear things are moving your way!

D) i missed ya!

E) All of your goals sound very attainable. Go get em killer!

I feel so loved! Thanks x's a million!

Guest guest4729

I would totally love to see a picture of your current place. I love seeing where people live - it's kinda creepy but I think it's super awesome to see how people live and how they organize (or don't organize) their things.

Speaking of which...I need to do some cleaning. >.>

No problem! I am still working on unpacking but I will be done by Thursday evening and shall post pictures hopefully then or Friday morning!

i want to see pics of your apartment!!!

i love that sort of stuff. maybe we should post an "apartment pics" thread? well, first i need to clean mine..but...

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

Haha. I will take lots and make an album on like imgur or something and share it :) I would love to see how NF'ers live too actually! That would be really neat!

Woot. I actually have been starting my sleep thing a little early, and I must say. I feel awesome.

Been going to be around 11 and waking up at 8 ready to wake up. No longer the hour or two of "Wah, wah. I don't wanna. I don't want to. I don't wanna wake up." I just stretch, get up and start being productive. WHY HAVE I NOT DONE THIS BEFORE?!