Forums are back in action! ×

NF Gaming Group

I had started a thread in non-fitness asking if there happen to be a quasi-organized group of nerds that would game together from time to time. Got a few responses but The Pub got brought up so I figured I should post here. 

Right now most of my gaming time is spent on Hearthstone because of it's mobility and then Heroes of the Storm when I do have time crack open my laptop because of the quickness of the matches. (it's easy to play 25 minutes or 2 hours depending on how much time I have)

Waiting on Albion Online, Crowfall and Camelot Unchained. Eternal Crusade was on the list but now that it's devolved into what sounds like another lobby shooter my orkish dreams of SMASHIN' HUMMIES and global domination will just have to reside in my skull :(

Anyway

Steam ID is Vilegrin1

Blizz ID is Vilegrin1465

Feel free to give me a shout anytime you see me on. :)

• Like 1

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams

Hello!  I know there's a bunch of us playing (or used to play) WoW.  Personally, I'm not a huge fan of HotS or Hearthstone (though I do need to check out the phone app for that).  My battletag is Oramac#1305.

Currently I'm mainly just waiting for Star Citizen. 

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I'm not actively playing WoW but I can guarantee I will with the release of Legion. I'm not the WoW fan I was 10 years ago but I've played Warcraft since orcs vs humans so I'll buy any thing Warcraft related till I die.

I really love the world the game just doesn't hold my attention like it used to.

I really want to like Star Citizen I'm just not a big space fan. Only time I ever have got big into space sci-fi is Warhammer 40K.

• Like 1

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams