Forums are back in action! ×

Well, I ended up having to have two surgeries in order to finish removing the cancer that has plagued me but now I am back on! I am going to pin the rebellion and look, seek, ask for motivation and encouragement. 

I am almost at my heaviest again, Almost 2 years ago I was at my fittest (thanks timehop). I know I cant control cancer and things, but its discouraging.  I am going to go back and read emails. Prepare better paleo centric meals. I will get there. just.. Have to start. 

I started more cardio the other day, (Monday) and felt great, completed some yesterday as well. Today is more weight training but I may throw in some more cardio. 

• Like 1

I find this gifset very relevant here

tumblr_nn164qJkvU1rwgojlo2_250.giftumblr_nn164qJkvU1rwgojlo3_250.gif

What I mean to say is, I understand you feeling discouraged, but sometimes life happens in a negative way like that and it sucks, but it isn't the least bit your fault. I can only imagine what you went through - I've only had one surgery for completely non-life-threatening reasons - and I have mad respect for you because you decided to get back on this horse after all that.

Besides, your body might not be as lean as you want right now, but it fought off cancer and that's pretty f'king hardcore. You lost the weight and gained the fitness once, you can do it again, and it's likely to be easier this time round. Really, your body has a memory of that stuff now so it can adapt to the changes more easily.

• Like 2

POLARIS - LEVEL 4 AVATAR WARRIOR/MONK

(currently visiting assassins) | Challenge Thread

"We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us."

I find this gifset very relevant here

tumblr_nn164qJkvU1rwgojlo2_250.giftumblr_nn164qJkvU1rwgojlo3_250.gif

What I mean to say is, I understand you feeling discouraged, but sometimes life happens in a negative way like that and it sucks, but it isn't the least bit your fault. I can only imagine what you went through - I've only had one surgery for completely non-life-threatening reasons - and I have mad respect for you because you decided to get back on this horse after all that.

Besides, your body might not be as lean as you want right now, but it fought off cancer and that's pretty f'king hardcore. You lost the weight and gained the fitness once, you can do it again, and it's likely to be easier this time round. Really, your body has a memory of that stuff now so it can adapt to the changes more easily.

This made me cry... clearly.  you are amazing

So I feel like this is a good point to state clearly my health got the better of me again, and I relapsed. Its just time to move forward.  and I want to be more active here and be supportive and supported. <3

You may be discouraged, but I'll tell you it's humbling to read what you've overcome.

If you're up to it, put yourself in this new 30-day challenge that starts on Monday, or maybe plan for the next one in February if that's better. Either way, it's a sure bet that a lot of people here are pulling for you to succeed!

Lou186000
Battle Log: Battling at the Speed of Lou

aaaa42%