Forums are back in action! ×

I can't seem to keep up with stuff; thanks to work, illness and school I'm not getting to the pool or gym all that much and haven't been eating so well. I think I can remedy this, but I have to push it a little.

I'm not going to even think about getting to the pool or gym; I don't have the funds, instead I'm going to work out at home and take runs since it's easier to do that in between everything else.

I'm going to start preparing paleo or at least healthy foods in advance, and then just pack it with me. everyday.

I'm also going to actually track what I'm eating, and since everything is made in advance it should be easy since it'll probably just be the same thing for days on end, just with different veggies or fruits and possible portion sizes. 

Preparing food in advance is a great approach; as you already say it makes tracking much easier and I also believe that the approach to working out you plan on is best.

Adding a Gym to your schedule would just add more time pressure, you don't need that. Very realistic plan. Nice!

Remember that sensory deprivation causes hallucinations