Forums are back in action! ×

Get me banned from this forum!

Hi all,

I'm locked into this fierce competition with a friend to see who can get themselves banned from as many online forums as possible. An account suspension is worth 1 point, but a total ban from a forum is worth 2. We have to report back on our results on our radio show this NYE.

Basically I don't want to be a jerk to people and have instead opted for the polite route - that is, simply asking y'all for a little help.

All I need from you is to be banned and a message from an Administrator explaining it / making up some reasons why. You can have some fun with the reason, I don't really mind.

Anyway if you could help me out, that would be awesome. Sorry to disturb you!

Hi all,

I'm locked into this fierce competition with a friend to see who can get themselves banned from as many online forums as possible. An account suspension is worth 1 point, but a total ban from a forum is worth 2. We have to report back on our results on our radio show this NYE.

Basically I don't want to be a jerk to people and have instead opted for the polite route - that is, simply asking y'all for a little help.

All I need from you is to be banned and a message from an Administrator explaining it / making up some reasons why. You can have some fun with the reason, I don't really mind.

Anyway if you could help me out, that would be awesome. Sorry to disturb you!

Not going to happen.

Find something better to do with your time.

I'm no longer an active member here. Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”
Guest Carjack

Ed's opponent will have stories of how he did everything from furry threads on /b/ to creepy stalker profiles on dating sites.

Ed will just say he asked to be banned.

The radio show's audience will be angry that Ed didn't offend them.

Amazing! I did actually troll BodyBuilding.com. I've hit up a number of sites and that was the first one I went to. There, I tried to be properly nasty and really tried my best to get banned the good ol' fashioned way. Not only did it not work (still a member) I felt awful afterwards. I don't want to bring anyone down, but I do want to win this comp.

I get where cosmia is coming from too, you should have to earn it properly, but those kinds of stipulations weren't laid out! The only rules are that I can't post pics or links or profanities.

Also, well spotted with the Riddler thing. I couldn't think of another username. The mini-series Hush inspired me, if anyone's familiar with their Batman shiz...

Amazing! I did actually troll BodyBuilding.com. I've hit up a number of sites and that was the first one I went to. There, I tried to be properly nasty and really tried my best to get banned the good ol' fashioned way. Not only did it not work (still a member) I felt awful afterwards. I don't want to bring anyone down, but I do want to win this comp.

I get where cosmia is coming from too, you should have to earn it properly, but those kinds of stipulations weren't laid out! The only rules are that I can't post pics or links or profanities.

Also, well spotted with the Riddler thing. I couldn't think of another username. The mini-series Hush inspired me, if anyone's familiar with their Batman shiz...

We're nerds.

Now come back to the light side. ;)

Guest Carjack

The art of getting banned requires subtlety. "Annoying" is not a ground for banning in most places.

You can break the rules with offensive posts and maaaybe get banned, or you can create hilarious introductions in their forums which mock their culture.

Could go on Stormfront and introduce yourself as a black communist from Zimbabwe.

Or join YouTube and ask 100 people to flag your mundane gardening video for all kinds of violations.

Post a My Little Pony thread and soy milk ad on a manliness forum.

A before and after on Transformetrics' cult like anti-lifting bodyweight exercise boards and then a "PS: I lift things up and put them down!"

Everyone will immediately recognize your crusade to get banned and you'll have your wish.

Of course, I'm not telling you to break the rules on forums.

Guest Carjack

My theoretical method makes nobody upset.

All examples are "haha gotcha!" threads.

They read a long news story that's perfectly plausible and at the end details of zombie invasions, ghosts and aliens appear.

They say "wtf this is a troll thread, ihbt" and that's the end of that.

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDnu7ytrS_NiQC3oD7rCe5RUrCNuOFq1etBg2VH2wyR5lEgpFD

and off he goes to the next target