Forums are back in action! ×

Glad i stumbled my way over

Hello everyone! It's me, balloonAnimal! Introduction!

I'm nothing special; I'm 200lb, my BMI is around 25 and it's all flab, and I've tried over and over to work my way down toward 165, and kept failing. My summer job ends next week, as does the visiting of my relatives (who tend to stock our house with plenty of junk food), and I want to take that opportunity as a springboard to start a systematic plan to really lose weight and stay there. As part of that plan, I thought entering a community with similar goals would help my motivation.

I am a student about to enter his second year at UC San Diego (didn't get to go to Comic-Con) studying Cognitive Science, and it's very nice to meet you!

Aah, a fellow psych student. I personally am focused in educational psychology, as I am a special needs minor in a bachelor of education. Do your university fees include a membership to the school gym like mine does? If so then I definitely suggest you take advantage of it!

weight.png

Hello everyone! It's me, balloonAnimal! Introduction!

I'm nothing special; I'm 200lb, my BMI is around 25 and it's all flab, and I've tried over and over to work my way down toward 165, and kept failing. My summer job ends next week, as does the visiting of my relatives (who tend to stock our house with plenty of junk food), and I want to take that opportunity as a springboard to start a systematic plan to really lose weight and stay there. As part of that plan, I thought entering a community with similar goals would help my motivation.

I am a student about to enter his second year at UC San Diego (didn't get to go to Comic-Con) studying Cognitive Science, and it's very nice to meet you!

So, what kind of balloonanimal are you? Dog? Giraffe? Ninja Turtle!?!?

I love San Diego; I lived there for 2 years before moving to Atlanta; next summer I vow to go to Comic-Con.

-Steve

Rebel Leader. I post videos of my dog on Instagram, and sometimes even share fitness wisdom. SOMETIMES.