Forums are back in action! ×

Hello there :)

I started my nerdfitness journey in May 2014 and lasted nearly 2 months before my body gave out. 2014 was not a good year! But now I'm in a better place and ready to respawn back at the beginning of my quest (and made a new account to get away from the negative energy that was surrounding my last one).

I would say I've completed the starting area of the road to recovery and I'm ready to explore and start leveling up myself - at a pace my body is comfortable with. I have been working for the last 4 months to strengthen my body (by doing gentle Yoga) to the point where I could be able to handle going back to University and I'm hoping what I have in mind will go nicely in line with that.

What I plan to do to begin with is to start the Yoga with Adriene 30 day challenge (something I will keep a record of here so that I stay motivated to keep going and will be starting today). Along with this I will be walking to and from class, exploring the new city I am in and building up my courage to cycle around the city and hopefully one day making it my main mode of transportation.

I am hopeful for the future and so ready to do this! :D

Thank you for your time my friends,

Archaeolish

• Like 1

The journey to Health

Yogi incoming