Forums are back in action! ×

Hey y'all. I forgot how I stumbled across this place, but I did, and I decided I liked it. So now I'm here, and you guys have to deal with me for better or for worse ;)

I just graduated my undergrad at a fairly well public school, and I'm looking to become an actuary or do something with statistics - my degree is in Econ and Stats. So for the next couple/many months, I have nothing to do but sleep, eat, lift, study, and job search (probably in that order as well), and try to get accepted into grad school or find some firm to hire me - yay! For my nerd side, well... let's see here. I went from playing too many video games (I would probably break down and cry if I ever saw my /played time in WoW again), to drinking my liver to death (oh casual alcoholism, I'm going to miss you college), and now in a combination of lifting while trying to switch my video game addiction (LoL, Sykrim are serious offenders right now) to a reading addiction (just picked up Super Freakonomics and a history book). Oh, and I love cooking. And the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. And How I Met Your Mother (or really, anything with Jason Segel). And the Chicago Cubs.

Lifting has become a serious hobby of mine and it's slowly becoming a bigger pursuit of knowledge than I should let it. I live and die by the barbell (and slowly creeping in there is mobility work). If you don't squat, well you're a [insert name here]. I can help out anyone who's starting out on barbell training (read: SS/SL and the like) up to wherever I'm at in my training (because seriously, how could I give you advice on something I've never done) with my far from expert opinion.

So this is actually way more than I expected to write, so I'll leave it at these and let you guys judge me as we go on.

Cheers!

My life. My dreams.

http://dreambigsquatbigger.blogspot.com Hey! I'm actually updating this thing now