Forums are back in action! ×

Let's try this again

So, I signed on about 14 months ago and thought I'd try ad get the ball rolling on my transformation. I guess my mind wasn't ready at that time.  Nachos can make you crazy sometimes.  Now, after moving my wife and three kids (four if you count the R2 unit) from Arizona to Oregon, I have decided to try it again.

Before, I didn't know where to begin. This time I am relearning to eat properly as my starting point.  I am pretty much eating single ingredient items and if I have something processed then it's because I processed it myself. I actually look forward to grilled vegetables.  I have also switched from eight servings of energy drinks a day to iced tea and water.  I actually have more energy now because of it.

This time, instead of getting on here and making the statement that I was going to do it, I have been doing it for a couple of weeks and have now come on here stating I am ready.

I don't miss anything I have stopped eating and have lost a pant size to boot.

tl/dr - Hi again!

28%
28%

Main Quest: from 256 lbs. to 200 lbs.

Current weight 256 lbs. on 9/9

Current weight 242 on 12/30

Beskar'ad the level 1 Assassin

Welcome back vod!  Are you part of the droid builders and/or the mercs?  That helmet looks great.  

Anyways, congrats on the restart and the weightloss.  Unprocessed food is pretty great. :)  

"Fairy tales are more than true not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten"  -Neil Gaiman

Mandalorian Assassin: Level 5

Current Challenge - Artemis becomes Mandalorian

Overall Weight Loss Journey: Starting Weight -     Current Weight -    Goal -160lbs

Welcome back vod!  Are you part of the droid builders and/or the mercs?  That helmet looks great.  

Anyways, congrats on the restart and the weightloss.  Unprocessed food is pretty great. :)

Both actually. The R2 is complete and functional, I'm starting work on my second,  and I got my kill stripes in the Dune Sea but have recently moved to Seron/Concordia territory.

28%
28%

Main Quest: from 256 lbs. to 200 lbs.

Current weight 256 lbs. on 9/9

Current weight 242 on 12/30

Beskar'ad the level 1 Assassin

2nd R2... I wish I had the skills to build 1.  My tech skills are not so great; I'm much more proficient with power tools.  If all goes according to plan I'll have a shot at my kill stripes by December.    

"Fairy tales are more than true not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten"  -Neil Gaiman

Mandalorian Assassin: Level 5

Current Challenge - Artemis becomes Mandalorian

Overall Weight Loss Journey: Starting Weight -     Current Weight -    Goal -160lbs