Forums are back in action! ×

Rule #2: Ski's Official Respawn

2nd Rule of the Rebellion: When you join, you're in for life.

I've been on the forums for a while now, but I keep fading away and coming back. That's pretty indicative of how my habits have been going as well; only sticking with a few things for a while, then falling back into old ones. The only discernible progress that I have made has been how much I have learned about myself; what works for me, what doesn't work for me, where my biggest struggles are. That's great progress to have, at least for me.

Recently, I've realized that I will soon be turning 30 (will turn 28 in December this year), and I haven't quite completed very many things on my Master Goal List. And honestly, I'm tired of waiting to get started on it. So, armed with the lessons that I've learned, I'm evaluating and revising my Master Goal List and am currently getting started on a few things.

Since this all has to do with my aging and all, I've decided one of the first steps is going to be losing 20lb by my birthday. Since I cannot eat anything in moderation, I'm on Day 6 of a Whole30; I've constructed a workout schedule that fits my work schedule, and (with a new job), I'm starting a savings account and a new budget, to start preparing for the things on my goal list that will need some funds.

Here's to respawning. Huzzah!

• Like 2