Forums are back in action! ×

Hello. I got some good work done with Nerd Fitness last year, and then totally fell off the wagon. It's time for a total respawn - new name, new race, complete new start, and kicking off in recruits again. 

I used to be pretty solid when it came to weight, though that was down to a lucky metabolism rather than any real work on my part, but I've hit an age where that metabolism's slowing, and without change I'm putting on weight. So that needs to change. It takes a bit of a mindset change for me, as I've always been pretty slim. And I'd like to be getting more strength work and running done. I've fallen away from good habits. 

Excited to be back, and excited to be restarting...

• Like 1

Level 0 Human Adventurer

STR - 1; DEX - 1; STA - 0; CON - 0; WIS - 1; CHA - 1

Hi Raincloak! I've got a half marathon coming up midway through October and, while I've accepted the fact that I won't be able to run the whole thing, I'm going to have a really good crack at it. I need, mainly, to get back into good habits - running sessions every week, and strength and conditioning on days off - that'll be bodyweight exercises and yoga, I suspect. Also, mindful eating - currently too much grabbing of sandwiches to eat in front of my computer! 

Level 0 Human Adventurer

STR - 1; DEX - 1; STA - 0; CON - 0; WIS - 1; CHA - 1