Forums are back in action! ×

I'm Cat (not the lol kind), I live in Sydney, and I owe my mate one for telling me all about this site.

Currently trying to lose about 85 lbs. Started my new (smarter) eating habits just this May and have already lost 12 lbs. Haven't really been doing a lot of exercising, which I will rectify at once!

I teach Linux for a living, and buy games with the money I get from that. But no more WoW. Not till the expansion anyway. ;)

Lots of goals, but my main one is to make sure I have a healthy second pregnancy. I was overweight during my first one but still managed to go through it without major health issues -- even my blood glucose levels were fine despite a family history of diabetes. I'm not waiting around till I get it either, not when I can do something about it.

Oh. Level up story today at work. My colleague who hadn't seen me in 3 weeks called me "Ms. Baggy Pants". Same pants that I've worn to work before, but apparently "baggier". :D

I'm Cat (not the lol kind), I live in Sydney, and I owe my mate one for telling me all about this site.

Currently trying to lose about 85 lbs. Started my new (smarter) eating habits just this May and have already lost 12 lbs. Haven't really been doing a lot of exercising, which I will rectify at once!

I teach Linux for a living, and buy games with the money I get from that. But no more WoW. Not till the expansion anyway. ;)

Lots of goals, but my main one is to make sure I have a healthy second pregnancy. I was overweight during my first one but still managed to go through it without major health issues -- even my blood glucose levels were fine despite a family history of diabetes. I'm not waiting around till I get it either, not when I can do something about it.

Oh. Level up story today at work. My colleague who hadn't seen me in 3 weeks called me "Ms. Baggy Pants". Same pants that I've worn to work before, but apparently "baggier". :D

Hey Cat!

Welcome to Nerd Fitness! I might be making my way down to your neck of the woods in January :)

-Steve

Rebel Leader. I post videos of my dog on Instagram, and sometimes even share fitness wisdom. SOMETIMES.