Forums are back in action! ×

Recruit, Rookie, Rebel...

I have been a Rebel for like forever now it feels like...

Make today your someday~~~"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line~~~"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer~~~"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

I think there should be a new one for when you post over 1k. That's a pretty awesome milestone.

Make today your someday~~~"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line~~~"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer~~~"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

My suggestion:

Over 1k: Radical

Over 2.5k: Outlaw

Over 5k: Revolutionary

I like these! Except I feel like Outlaw should be something else with an "R".. Racketeer maybe? I hope that doesn't mean something than what I think it does... lol

I like these! Except I feel like Outlaw should be something else with an "R".. Racketeer maybe? I hope that doesn't mean something than what I think it does... lol

Racketeer: A person who engages in dishonest and fraudulent business dealings.

Probably not a good choice :)

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Buahaha. That's what I get for suggesting names that I fail to properly look up :/

Anyways. I like the other suggestions! :P