Forums are back in action! ×

Hi there,

After being a long time lurker, I have finally decided to make a post and be a part of this awesome community. I'm a 25 year old female, and although I am not any where near overweight yet, I am certainly heading in that direction. I'm sick of feeling tired all the time and not enjoying physical activities as much as I could do if I were fitter and healthier. I can't open my own jars, it's that bad!

I used to only just do cardio exercise at the gym, as I have always felt too intimidated to use the weight equipment. Its mostly because I don't really know how or what to do. Since lurking here, I have started doing a little weight lifting at the gym. It's hard to know if I'm doing it right however.

I hope by heeding the advice on offer here, I can eat better, feel less tired and gain some strength.

Welcome to the Nerd family! I am surprised that in such a big group of nerds no one has gotten the name robot yet! Way to go :)

Make today your someday~~~"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line~~~"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer~~~"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox