Forums are back in action! ×

Just found NF today and am jumping in.  The moment is NOW!  Signed up for the challenge and now need to go back and figure out how NF works.  The guild thing is a mystery for now, but I look forward to reading more and having fun here.  I am fitness challenged, but thankfully don't do too bad in what I eat...  mostly need to watch how much of it I eat.  Looking forward to learning lots!

Rangering since Sept 2015

Hello Jodiec! Welcome aboard as a fellow newbie! Your post is a couple days old, so how are you getting along?

So far it's been great Dandelion.  Love the name!  The folks here are very helpful and encouraging.  It took a few days for me to get the swing of how things work around here with guilds, etc. but just keep reading and it all starts to fall into place.  Good luck on your journey!

Hopefully I'll be able to join in getting in the swing of things... The guilds and challenges still confuse me a bit. I might have to go to the library and use a computer instead of a phone.

Dandelion

Race: Lapith

Class: Ranger-at-Heart (Recruit)

LVL 0/ STR 0/ DEX 0/ STA 0/ CON 0/ WIS 0/ CHA 0

Weight Loss: 1/28

3%
3%

BBWW: 6/15

40%
40%

No Sugar: 12/35

34%
34%

Hopefully I'll be able to join in getting in the swing of things... The guilds and challenges still confuse me a bit. I might have to go to the library and use a computer instead of a phone.

Yeah, it can get a bit confusing and it's harder to read on the phone.  

In a nutshell:

1. Decide about goals for the challenge.  You can read about how to format your goals, etc. HERE
  2. Your first 6-week challenge gets posted in the Recruit section of the 6-week challenge forum...  HERE   Be sure and include your name in the title.
  3. Then you just post updates in your challenge thread (or some choose to use a battle log which is another forum).  As far as I can tell, there is no mandatory update time, just whatever works.

No need to worry about the whole attribute points thing until you understand better, but consider getting a challenge thread going as we are already at the end of week 1.  I don't think it's too late to join in!   Then you can start checking out the guild forums to get a feel for which one you might want to join after your 6-week challenge.  Your subsequent challenges will be posted under your guild. 

• Like 1