Forums are back in action! ×

Excited about this

Hi I'm Country, I'm 22 and though I'm not new to fitness I'm still learning a lot. This year after running the Warrior Dash without any prior exercising I decided it was time to really get in shape. Since October I've been hitting the gym almost everyday but the last few weeks I have slowed down, but am already picking it back up. My big thing is I have a very high metabolism and so I always look skinny or in shape so I have a real hard time staying away from eating piles of junk foods and it's preventing me from also seeing the results I want.

Anyways I came here to stay motivated and to learn how to diet properly. With all that said I am very excited to make the change from mild mannered citizen to a rebel haha. As hard as it is to get to the gym when I'm there I have a huge drive to transform myself into a better me. In six months I can either be a pathetic guilt-ridden failure, or a tribute to human will. I'm hoping this will be the community I need to do this.

Let's do this!

Country

welcome to the community! it can be tough to eat healthy when not doing so doesn't really "show" so to speak. but i think you can feel the difference. and, at 22, your metabolism is likely pretty high still...but might not stay that way forever. so this is the perfect time to start focusing on healthy habits.