Forums are back in action! ×

3 months from 15.6% to 20.8% b.f.

Something went wrong here.  Lean mass decreased in 1:1 correspondence with fat loss.  An entire 8 lbs!  

I guess this is the consequence of a busy work schedule through the summer, not eating right, and too many barbecues. Body fat up to 20.8% from 15.6%. Weight stayed the same - I lost 8.3 lbs of lean mass and gained 8.3 lbs of fat. My only consolation is that my heart health has improved a lot. VO2 max is up ten points and is currently 56.

Could also be explained by a new trainer who took the measurements.  Not entirely certain how experienced she is conducting the caliper test.

Since mid August, I've been back at it.  However, I could be eating better.  WIll be focusing on that anew.

12049294_10101199462624094_2145831201894

| LVL1 | Human | Ranger/Monk | Neutral Good w/ chaotic tendencies|

| Male | 33 years | 5'7" |168 lbs | Right-handed |

| STR: 3 | DEX: 2 | STA: 3 | CON: 2 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 2 |

Progress Photos Album

Character attributes: Especially self-critical and self-condemning.  Possesses strong polymathic potential, but circumstances, time and the will toward achieving that potential remain in constant fluctuation. Indecisiveness leads to indecision and determination must be coupled with foreseeable goals. Emotional quotient and empathic ability is high.  However, with indifferent resignation, can be detached from people and places .