Forums are back in action! ×

Drakenator: Back with a vengeance!

I've been gone too long guys. Missed you guys! At the end of October I took a break and then got sick and then got busy, blah blah blah. You know how it goes when you stop paying attention to details like what you ingest etc. You get lazy and start gaining unwanted weight. Also I leave for 2 months and come back to what appears to be new features etc. How cool is that? Sorry I missed it all.

Anyway, time to get back on track. I lost a total of 30 From late June to Mid Oct. I gained about 7 lbs of that back during my "time off". Time to shred that plus another 10-12 off the old body. Some new goals and commitments already made and put in effect as of this morning. So far I'm off to a good start. Easier than I thought.

I started my time off in October slowly by eating stuff I normally wouldn't such as fast food for breakfast and that moved me into the land of soda and desserts. Then cold weather hit and all I craved was bread, cheesy bread with chili on top and cheese melted over meat. It went into full blown overload over the last 2 weeks with candied popcorn, soda, bread, cake, cupcakes etc. I got my fill and it made me feel yucky. It's still cold outside but my cravings for off limit items have finally subsided. I think a good bout of Wii boxing with my son helped spur some change. I was sore the next day. haha! That was my body telling me to quit jacking around and get back to work.

Today has been Turkey, eggs, carrots and apple with almond butter and water as a beverage kind of day. Typical to my pre break diet. I'm still not drinking milk. Not since the 4th of July Jeep incident. Yuck. You can read a small blurb about that here in my original intro. http://nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?3523-Not-kidding-myself-anymore

So here's to good health and staying motivated. I turn 40 in July and need to hit my weight goal and be ripped by then. Plus I want to buy new swim trunks when they arrive in stores. So need to drop at least another 12-15 before march. Should be easy to do.

See you guys on the battlefield! I look forward to catching up with you guys.