Forums are back in action! ×

A Day Late Isn't Too Late.

Hello NF Community!

I've already been around for a day, but this is the first time checking out the forums in earnest. I've spent the past 48 hours reading so many NF articles that I'm pretty sure I dreamed about them last night.

I'm a recent college grad, with the desire to get in shape. Really in shape. In shape enough to do pull ups, which have been eluding me forever. I'm fairly active and enjoy running around outside, but arm strength is a total no go. Which is unfortunate, as many people in my life consider me to be fairly strong...and I'm not. At least not in the ways they believe. And it's even more unfortunate, because one of my dreams is to learn and do parkour...which of course automatically demands a lot of arm strength and general muscle strength in general.

So here's to putting truth in their beliefs and following dreams! And also to proving that girls can be kickass strong too. By putting this out there, I hope to keep myself accountable and on track. This is Day 2 of my personal rebellion, and I'm determined to see it through. Hurrah!

-Sco :)

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

If you have the inspiration, you have the talent. Strive to be happy. :)