Forums are back in action! ×

While I think that this might be the first time I have posted in the respawn forum it is not the first time I have tried to get back in the proverbial horse.

Long story short, I am about 100 lbs overweight and gaining. I have smoked and quit and upon quitting gained weight. My life has gone through some major upheavals in the last year most notably the fact that I have decided to finally come out of the transgender closet.

I have known for the better part of a decade I was born in the wrong body and here I am finally taking control and choosing personal happiness over others plans.

So now that I've made that choice and am on hormones, the weight gain has been severe. 15 lbs in a month and if I dont take control now it will only get worse. I've been told that surgery won't be for at least a year but that I am also too heavy for surgery. So here I am trying again to lose all the bad habits I've gained over the last decade.

I am totally lost as to where to start or what to do. All I know is where I want to be and that it is going to take me a lot of HARD work to get there.