Forums are back in action! ×

Starting my get fit montage

Hello fellow Rebels,

I am just starting out and though I have been working on my "Get fit" mindset for a few years now I feel like this is the first step toward my montage moment. I am not starting on the best note, just getting over a nasty head cold. But I'm excited to become the true master assassin I was meant to be.

My stat sheet is as fallows:

Height: 5'9

Weight: 270 lbs

Class: Assassin

Level: 1

First goal is to go walking with intermittent sprints 5 days a week. Keep to that for at least a Month then add on from there.

I have the Zombie Run app to help keep me motivated, push me into sprints, and track my progress.

My eating isn't bad, but it is to much. So I will work on cutting back to start out.

Consistency is key, its been my biggest issue. Do it, just do it, day in and day out. No excuses.

Any tips you guys have for a noob assassin starting out would be very welcome.

Master Quest: Weight 180

1%
1%
Starting weight = 274.1; Current weight = 272.2

Welcome. I've only been here for about a month but the paleo diet has been the best for me. Check out the nom nom paleo website. They also have an ap. I've lost 6 kg without doing much other than changing my diet. I still eat a similar amount and am never hungry.

I want to get more into the body weight excersises on the nerd fitness academy and slowly level up. I also want to be in the assassin class. Good luck

Weight Loss Goal
40%
40%
Starting Weight:105kg, Current Weight:97