Forums are back in action! ×

CarJack Vs. JDanger

Guest Snake McClain

Guest Snake McClain

WHO WILL WIN?!?!?

This Sunday!!!! CarJack battles JDanger for who looks toughest due to avatar!

LET THE FANS DECIDE!

In other words I want to see a real picture Of carjack because that pony is driving me nuts. Jdanger looks all awesome lifting stuff.

Also what is the deal with My little Pony and guys loving the $#!% out of it?

Also also, vote on who looks toughest based purely on avatar alone.

Guest Carjack

Pinkie Pie is my role model. I use her as my avatar on lifting forums because I have balls of steel and fear nothing, just as she teaches us in her famous song.

My physique is undermuscled but I might take some new pictures anyway. I showed what I looked like once in a chat.

BTW, my name's not Jack.

Guest Snake McClain
Pinkie Pie is my role model. I use her as my avatar on lifting forums because I have balls of steel and fear nothing, just as she teaches us in her famous song.

My physique is undermuscled but I might take some new pictures anyway. I showed what I looked like once in a chat.

BTW, my name's not Jack.

i know nothing about the ponies except it is immensly popular with guys my age supposedly. no idea why. What is this song you speak of?

I didn't think your name was jack. I just thought maybe you got your SN from your favorite activity?

Hahaha, oh dear. Can I just change my avatar to Chuck Norris and be done with it?

NOPE!

Guest Snake McClain

i almost have to stay away from all things my little pony (bronies) just becaue i'm completely lost. is this done out of irony? like i literally don't understand if its a joke or if it is actually some amazing show. but i won't watch it beause everone is keeping it secret. like the frakking free masons or something.

i almost have to stay away from all things my little pony (bronies) just becaue i'm completely lost. is this done out of irony? like i literally don't understand if its a joke or if it is actually some amazing show. but i won't watch it beause everone is keeping it secret. like the frakking free masons or something.

I dabbled. It's about the highest quality a tv show made to sell toys to kids can be.

Honestly? I'd watch it over any reality tv if that was my choice (I barely watch any tv that isn't live sports).

Guest Snake McClain

i was told by a friend earlier today (after this post) that is actually really funny. I guess that's cool. I might try it. i also changed my icon because its funny. so i guess tehre is that.

i agree. it has to be better than reality tv. but i don't watch that either.

Guest Snake McClain
I'm legitimately scared of whatever it is that's going on here so I think I lose.

To be honest I'm a bit afraid too. but i don't think you lose because you still have an amazing avatar. look at that. what are you even doing? a power clean squat combo? i dont even know what that is and it's awesome and i want to do it. some day. So i think you win. because you look like someone that would kill the hordes at the gates of mordor.

Guest guest4729

Personally I'd like to see everyone's faces, but that's just me. Perhaps we could start a "Share your Pics" thread? I used to start them all the time in the MMO I played because I loved to see the people behind the characters. It was fun. :)

P.S. - I am totally considering watching My Little Pony after Carjack's post.

Guest Snake McClain
Personally I'd like to see everyone's faces, but that's just me. Perhaps we could start a "Share your Pics" thread? I used to start them all the time in the MMO I played because I loved to see the people behind the characters. It was fun. :)

P.S. - I am totally considering watching My Little Pony after Carjack's post.

Could be fun. just gotta watch out for possible creepers. and i'm actually thinking of taking my avatar Brony and putting him on my wrestler tights. Calling myself "Bronco" (after Charles Bronson whom you AWSD will be somewhat familiar with).

Guest guest4729
Could be fun. just gotta watch out for possible creepers. and i'm actually thinking of taking my avatar Brony and putting him on my wrestler tights. Calling myself "Bronco" (after Charles Bronson whom you AWSD will be somewhat familiar with).

Bahahaha, that would be hilarious and so totally manly. And yes, Charles Bronson. Prison inmate strongman extraordinaire. Also crazy psycho man extraordinaire.